Question:
What ever happened to Cinnamon Brown and Patty Bailey Brown?
evepleiku
2008-01-11 07:44:59 UTC
In the Ann Rule book, "If you really loved me" David Brown had his daughter Cinnamon and his wife's sister Patty to kill his wife Linda. I know that they have been out of prison probably for years, but I just wonder what ever happened to them, and if David is still in prison. Does anyone know the details? I read all of Ann rule's books, but I like to find out what happens to people afterwards..
Seven answers:
2008-01-15 01:52:22 UTC
GO TO ANNRULE.COM FOR THE ANSWER. I FOUND IT AFTER READING THIS DISTURBING BOOK. HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL.
me
2016-01-08 09:34:40 UTC
As of 2015, both Cinnamon and Patti are doing well. Cinnamon is married, for the second time. She has a child from her first marriage and a child from her second. No info as to whether she ever reconnected with Patti. She has not attempted contact with Krystal, her half sister.

Patti did get her baby back. Heather is a grown woman with her own children now. Patti also had more children who are also grown and in college.

Krystal, Linda and David's baby girl, is also grown and has a family of her own. She was raised by David's parents and did her own research on the books and movie that outlined her family history. She remained in contact with David until his death last year at 61. She loved her father, despite the past. She reached out to both her half sister and aunt. She made contact with Patti, but is still waiting to hear from Cinnamon. Krystal is an amazing person despite the history that divided her family.
Ade
2015-08-13 01:20:30 UTC
This Site Might Help You.

RE:

2015-12-13 06:59:10 UTC
No idea what happened to the girls after release other than that Pattie changed her name and they both married and had their own children. Pattie also won custody of Heather eventually. Apparently Cinnamon went on Oprah at some point but I can't find it. David died on 20th March 2014, still in prison, aged 61.
?
2016-03-19 07:41:21 UTC
They were all little kids. I read somewhere that Charlie Brown was rumored to have grown up & married Marcy. I heard that a long time ago and I don't remember where from. Someone was probably speculating on TV or in some printed interview about it. Marcy liked "Chuck", too ya know...
seward
2008-01-11 09:28:22 UTC
Good question, I dont know what happened to them either, but I watched the movie on LMN this morning, it was very good. Hope we find out where Patty and Cinnamon are now.
2008-01-11 07:51:58 UTC
I have no idea